Has your life been turned upside down due to being the victim of an auto accident in the Harrisburg, Pennsylvania or Dauphin County, PA area? Are you aware that you may be entitled to benefits and financial compensation for your injuries, lost wages, pain and emotional suffering under Pennsylvania auto accident liability law?
If you, or a loved one, have been hurt in any type of car, motorcycle or trucking accident in Harrisburg, Pennsylvania contact our Harrisburg car accident lawyers for a free consultation.
Our attorneys have represented thousands of victims who were involved in serious car accidents in Harrisburg and throughout the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania. Let our experienced auto accident lawyers help you get full and fair compensation for your injuries.
Our attorneys will help do everything possible so you receive the best possible result.
Many actions we take can include the following:
- ensure you are receiving proper medical treatment for your injuries
- seek compensation for your lost wages
- communicate directly with the insurance companies
- investigate your accident
- obtain evidence including witness statements, photographs, and expert opinions
- obtain and evaluate police and operator reports
- review of all available sources of insurance
- seek reimbursement for your medical bills
- seek reimbursement for any other expense related to your accident
- obtain and evaluate medical records
- evaluate your injuries
- analyze any long-term financial needs, future wage loss or medical care
- negotiate your claim in order to achieve a successful result for you.
After a car accident occurs in there are several things you should do without hesitation. First and foremost seek appropriate medical care no matter how fine you may feel after the collision. If possible, use your phone to take pictures of the accident scene. You should also contact the authorities i.e. local law enforcement as having a police report is crucial to your case. From there contact our car accident lawyers at your earliest opportunity. The sooner we represent you, the more likely we will be able to maximize your recovery. Call right away to allow our law firm the opportunity to gather evidence and speak on your behalf with police, insurance claims adjusters, possible witnesses and anyone else who seeks statements from you.
In addition to fact-finding and investigating the events leading up to your accident, we prepare for the hard work of negotiating with responsible parties and their legal representatives. The objective of our Dauphin County car accident lawyers is nothing more than to protect our clients’ rights so we can achieve a full and fair settlement for you. In some accident cases a settlement cannot be agreed upon. Not to worry as our legal team is more than willing to take your case to trial if that is what is required to obtain you the maximum amount of compensation for your injuries, pain and suffering.
No amount of money can compensate you for the pain, worry and disruption to your or a loved one’s life. However, through personal injury law, the injured has hope of obtaining relief for losses, both financial and intangible:
- If you are hurt in a car accident, you may need health and medical procedures such as surgery, rehabilitation, physical therapy, psychological counseling, vocational retraining and adaptive equipment such as wheelchairs, wheelchair ramps and home remodeling.
- “Intangible” losses may include loss of consortium (companionship) for the husband or wife of the injured person, loss of his or her ability to care for children in the family or simply the loss of the freedom to enjoy a normal life as before.
Our motor vehicle accident attorneys are we are prepared to fight to ensure that your insurance settlement or verdict takes all of your losses into account. Please contact our Harrisburg car accident lawyers to schedule a free initial consultation. We handle all types of motor vehicle accidents including, but not limited to:
- Rollover Car Accidents
- Backover Car Accidents
- Car v. Bicycle Accidents
- Car v. Pedestrian
- Teen Driver Accidents
- Elderly Driver Accidents
- Hit & Run Accidents
- Car Accidents among Older Drivers
- Car Accidents related to Cell Phones
- Head-on Collisions
- Rear-end Collisions
- Side Impact Car Accidents
- Failure-to-Yield Accidents
- SUV Rollover Accidents
- Uninsured Motorist
- Underinsured Motorist
- Drunk Driving Accidents
- Texting While Driving Accidents